Article 1 Application of this Agreement
- 1. Accommodation contracts and related contracts concluded by the hotel shall be governed by the provisions of this Agreement, and matters not stipulated in this Agreement shall be governed by law or custom.
- 2. The hotel shall comply with this regulation regarding credit card bookings, but the details shall be in accordance with the terms and conditions between the credit card company and the hotel merchant.
- 3. The hotel may comply with the special agreement within the scope of its intent, statute or custom, without prejudice to the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
Article 2 In the case of refusal of accommodation
The hotel may refuse to stay if:
- 1. If an application for accommodation is not under this contract
- 2. In case the room is not available due to fullness.
- 3. If the customer who intends to stay is considered to be in violation of laws and ordinances concerning accommodation or acts contrary to public order or morals.
- 4. If the customer you wish to stay is clearly identified as an infectious disease
- 5. In case an unnecessary compensation is requested for accommodation
- 6. If a person is recognized to have pets, dangerous drugs, explosives, or weapons
- 7. In case of natural disasters, facility failures, and other unavoidable reasons for not being able to accommodate the accommodation
- 8. Where it is deemed impossible to stay as prescribed by the laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea
Article 3 Specific name, etc
- 1. Name, gender, nationality and occupation of the guest
- 2. Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
Article 4 Accommodation Registration Procedures
Guests are requested to register the following at the hotel's front desk on the day of stay:
- 1. The provisions of Article 3 Paragraph 1
- 2. Passport number and visa type for foreigners, date of arrival in Korea
- 3. For Koreans, date of birth
- 4. Departure date
- 5. Other information deemed necessary by the hotel
Article 5 Check in Time Check out Time
- 1. Check in Time is 2 pm.
- 2. Check Out Time is 12 noon
- 3. If you delay Check Out Time by 4pm, 50% of the room rate will be charged.
- 4. If you check out after 4 pm, you will be charged for 1 person.
Article 6 Payment of Charges
- 1. The payment of the fare shall be made at the front desk of the hotel at the time of departure of the guest or at the request of the hotel by a traveler's check, coupon or credit card recognized by the hotel in Korea. However, personal checks are not handled.
- 2. Accommodation charges will also be charged if the customer has started using the room and has not stayed at all.
- 3. All room rates are based on the number of rooms and may be subject to additional charges if additional guests are added.
Article 7 Refund & Cancellation Policy
Guests must register the following at the hotel in 9 front desk on the day of stay.
- 1. If the customer is not identified or the reservation is cancelled on the date of the stay, a one-night fee will be charged for the reservation guaranteed.
- 2. Cancellations and changes can be made up to 3 days before arrival (72 hours).
- 3. Cancellations for the day will be 100% charged for one night.
Article 8 Accommodation liability
- 1. Hotel accommodation responsibilities shall be held from the time the guest registered at the hotel's front desk or the guest was informed of the room, and the responsibility shall be completed if the guest has left the room.
- 2. The hotel does not take any responsibility for any accidents that are expected, as the hotel does not comply with the rules of use given by the hotel.
- 3. If the hotel can not provide the guest with a room after the reservation guarantee, the hotel will arrange the same or better accommodation and compensate 100% of the first day's accommodation.
Article 9 Receiving and returning room key cards
- 1. Guests must obtain a room key from the front desk at registration and return the key card to the front cashier when they leave.
- 2. If a guest loses room key while staying, he/she should report it to the front desk without delay.
- 3. If the guest has a room key and checks out, he/she shall return it to the hotel promptly by mail or a different way without delay.